Sunday, March 21, 2021

My Portfolio

 Farahnaaz Portfolio


Greetings

My Identity: Iam Farahnaaz and iam an Author, freelancer, Graphic Designer Content Developer, Research

 and Digital Marketing Professional.


My Qualification: I have done my Masters from English literature and a Diploma in Social media Marketing and SEO.

I have also done many online educational courses on Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, and Premiere Pro and also an academic course on English creative writing.

My Talents and Skills: I have a passion to write since the childhood days I wrote many poems and short stories during my school and college days. Third-world wonder is my masterpiece and it took me 7 long years to create this exceptional piece of art. Apart from writing I also create designs, tutorials, and wonderful videos using my Photoshop and premiere pro.

My work experience: During my college days I was a home tutor who taught English to small children. And then I volunteered in many missionary convent schools as an English tutor, I grabbed a Gold medal in college for doing top in English literature.







 I have worked in a Private firm known as Pacific overseas as a US Visit visa consultant in the year 2014

and then I worked in Y-Axis overseas from 2015 till January 2017 as a new employee`s work Research Expert and Email Auditor. From February 2017 till December 2018 I was an online freelancer at Fiverr and a Kindle Self-published Author. From December 2018 till now I am a content Developer Graphic Designer and Digital Marketing Executive at oncalljob.net. 

My work and services: Basically, iam a self-published author at kindle

You can check out my eBooks on kindle and also my gigs on Fiverr. I Can create many new designs for you and deliver to you on time there.












Iam right now  working as a Content Developer and Digital Marketing Executive at oncalljob.net

And also a self-published author at kindle and freelancer at Fiverr.

I run my own blog myhazrathalipath.com and I share many articles, designs, self-help eBooks, tutorials, and videos over there on regular basis.




\


My History and Background: Iam an Indian and a common 30 something woman who aims high and dreams big my motive is to create a miracle for this world. I have a creative mind that generates creative designs of fantasy imaginary worlds and ideas this talent helps me to create wonderful and unique stories which are totally unheard, unknown, and exceptional, and out of this world.

I basically and usually write children fairytales, poems, and stories that are in screenwriting format.

My Contact details: If you want to connect with me then email me at farah.nazz26@gmail.com

or visit my personal blog myhazrathalipath.com



 

 

 







1 comment:

  1. insurance binder is a well-reputed platform that has been providing multiple insurances to those who have big plans.

    ReplyDelete

My Portfolio

  Farahnaaz Portfolio Greetings My Identity: Iam Farahnaaz and iam an Author, freelancer, Graphic Designer Content Developer, Research  and ...